Monday, November 9, 2009

A SUCCESSFUL SHOW

Thanks to the great organizational ability of Susan Fadem, the weekend of 'Holiday Irresistibles" was a very well-attended show. I was thrilled to know that the adventures of Elmer in my book, "The Perils of the Peanut Butter Kid" was going to be read by so many more new, young readers. The feed-back from the people attending who already owned the book was so heartening. When somebody says, "it's my daughter/son's favorite book. I have to read it every night." I feel like I just received the Pulitzer Prize.

One of the things they share is that they love the book because it is not violent like so many children's books are today. They are all waiting for me to get out the sequel, "The Perils of the Peanut Butter Dog".

I hope some agents and/or publishers are reading this and make the publication faster.

Still looking for a company that would like to make TPPBK into an animated short. Know anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment