Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two pictures and another name

Somehow I now have two of the same photo on my blog. Gotta get rid of one of me.

Hey, Kansas City Friends. You may have know me as Cynthia Magidson. When I lived in Prairie Village that was the name I went by. I taught at Osage School for several years. I acted in several plays at The Resident Theatre including "The Best Man" in which I played the female lead. Besides doing commercials and industrial films, I also was the Fashion Show Director at Metcalf Mall. Do you remember me? I'd love to hear from you.

Betty Kagan is now my National Sales/Marketing Manager. Sales of my book "The Perils of the Peanut Butter Kid" are going through the roof. Visit my website: www.perilsofthepeanutbutterkid.com
Or join me at: www.linkedin.com/in/cynthiakaganfrohlichstein

I'd love to hear what you are doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment