Monday, August 11, 2014

After a weekend smothered in feelings and memories, I now have to incorporate all of this love into my work. I have to think about the joys of getting my new book, The Peanut Butter Birthday Party ready for publication this fall. 

It's off to a good start. The book has been chosen to be a part of 'Missouri's Own" panel at the 2014 Jewish Book Festival.  I feel very honored.

Tonight is a night of transition for me. A time to think rather than write. But I will be letting you know more about the book and all it stands for in future postings.

Laughter is indeed the best medicine. Do you have any peanut butter stories to share? I would love to hear them.

Do you have a 'Peanut Butter Kid' like Elmer Kay in your family? Maybe, you are a Peanut Butter Kid, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment