Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Perils of the Peanut Butter Dog & Press Club at The Gatesworth

Another crispy cold day in St. Louis. A good day to get some writing done. Plan to work on paging my book, "The Perils of the Peanut Butter Dog and deciding where to place my illustrations. In my previous book, "Perils of the Peanut Butter Kid" my designer did this for me. So it's an exciting adventure to learn how to do something new.

I believe I will be publishing through Amazon's Create Space and hope the book will be out in 3-4 months. It is a sequel to Peanut Butter Kid. Same family. Same big peanut butter jar. But now Pappy the dog is the main character.

I'll keep you up-to-date.

I am having so much fun working with The Gatesworth's amazing Kathy Davis. Planning monthly programs featuring members of The Press Club of
Metropolitan St. Louis.

Claire Applewhite, a local mystery writer spoke at our first program. I predict a starry future for Claire. She has written 6 books that scream out to become a TV series. She writes music, too, Sorry if you missed her.

Next month, on Thursday evening, February 21 we will be celebrating Black History Month. Barbara Washington from Matthews-Dickey Boys and Girls Club will lead the program. Mark your calendar. More about this program later. ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment