Thursday, June 14, 2012

I found this delicious peanut butter drink on www.drinksmaster.com
They call it The Peanut Butter cup. Sounded so good I had to share it.

Peanut Butter Cup recipe

rating
9.7
13 votes
Share
QR
Scan me to take me with you
What is this?
serve in
Hurricane Glass
alcohol
8%
options
print this drink recipesave this drink recipecomment on this drink recipe
Scale ingredients to servings



Pour the Kahlua coffee liqueur, Frangelico hazelnut liqueur and Bailey's irish cream into a hurricane glass filled with ice cubes. Fill with milk, stir well, and serve.

(I liked it best in the blender!)

Doesn't it sound like the perfect dessert drink?
It was delicious.

Course this drink is not for kids - but they will enjoy my award-winning children's book, The Perils of the Peanut Butter Kid. Perfect time to buy it during our big moving sale at: www.perilsofthepeanutbutterkid.com
www.perilsofthepeanutbutterkid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment