Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Weather &peanut butter

After record-setting rains and flooding everywhere, the desert woke up this morning and smiled. The sun was out, the snow was on the mountains and the air was a crisp 60s.It was a true really-glad-to-be-alive day. My four-legged love, Paprika, and I went out for an invigorating walk.

And if that wasn't heavenly enough, Petra, the best masseuse in the whole world, arrived to give me a relaxing massage. Not to ever be outdone, Paprika always gets a massage, too, when Petra is here.

Of course, I feel blessed. Are you blessed, too? Do what I did - send a check to your favorite food pantry and tell them to include some nutritious peanut butter. OR bring the peanut butter and other foods high in nutrients to show thanks for all the good stuff you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment